"Doing these exercises makes me feel more excited about being in the world for the next 20-30 years."
Defy The Aging Process! Maintain Great Balance and Memory While You Have Fun!
The Perfect Answer to Any Active Aging Fitness Program
- Improve balance and stability via dual-task cognitive – motor training
- Improve mobility and motor skills by strengthening muscles and joints
- Improves Memory and Cognitive Problem Solving Skills
- Enjoy Social Interaction and Team Play
- Address and potentially reduce symptoms of chronic diseases like hypertension and diabetes
SMARTfit Cognitive Motor programming provides you with the tools to focus on training your brain to function efficiently while concurrently placing a cardio, strength, motor, and skill demand on your body.
SMARTfit Programming is Tayored For Specific Populations
Programming for older adults must be adaptable to meet a wide variety of training needs. It needs to be easy to customize to meet the specific needs of each person while also being scalable and challenging without being overwhelming. SMARTfit's Turnkey programming modules are specifically designed to be fine-tuned and scalable to meet the needs of each person regardless of ability level:
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage your clients in cognitive and motor training with captivating, socially enjoyable exercise programs. Activities for each exercise program can be scaled to suit the rate of progress of each client.
“Active Agers” and older adults claim that SMARTfit is for the “kid in us all.”
- Fast Set Up and Easy to Use
- Fun, Engaging and Motivating
- Instant Feedback via the SMARTfit App - iOS/Android interface
- Instructor supervised or self-monitored
- Quickly gain greater levels of cognitive, motor and physical efficiency in record time
SMARTfit technology combines five key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Can be used by everyone – regardless of age and ability
- Scalable programming allows workouts to be precisely tailored to individual ability levels
- Provides measured and trackable progress reports
- Delivers quick results
- Create a Fun & Social environment – leading to building a joyful community
SMARTfit Active Aging Programs
For Baby Boomers, Seniors and Older Adults
- Dashboard view of participant’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email participant’s progress
- Create an unlimited number of accounts
SMARTfit Pre-designed Scalable Programs:
- Balance and Stability Training
- Fall Prevention Training
- Cognitive Problem Solving
- Memory and Mental Processing Training
- Combined Cardio, Cognitive and Motor Skills Training
A Single Session Using SMARTfit can Address Key Parts of The Brain by the Following Activities
- Memory - Memory pairs, pairing and sequence activities.
- Attention - Seeking and tracking activities, and Cognitive Motor Dual-Tasks
- Processing speed - Chase the Color, Knock the Lights Out, and tracking activities
- Executive Functioning - Equations activities, Track Left/Right/Both, Impulse Control Training
- Language - Spelling Attention Letters (Track, Seek), Memory Letters (Pair, Sequence)
- Aerobic and resistance-based training
- Hand-eye-feet coordination
- Balance/vestibular training
- Full body multi-directional movement
- Proprioception, attention and focus
- Visual, auditory & tactile response
- Memory, cognitive speed and agility
- Fun play (“for the kid in all of us”)
- Cooperation, inclusion and competition
- Confidence, self-esteem and self-control
SMARTfit improves performance and helps users explore physical movement and how their brain interacts.
See our Free Active Aging Programming currently available in the Android and iOS SMARTfit App
Download 'SMARTfit - Seize the Now' for full program list (see samples below)
SMARTfit's Powerful User-friendly App Puts Everything at Your Fingertips:
Re-establish or strengthen the connection between the brain and body.
- Improves motor and eye/hand coordination
- Improves cognitive skills
- Boosts memory function and attention span
- Increased mental and physical reaction time
- Improved immediate decision-making skills
- Enhanced executive strategy & technique under pressure
- Improves perceptual motor skills including visual and auditoryprocessing and sequencing
Who's Using SMARTfit?
“When I started looking for a novel way to engage older patients in simultaneous physical activity and cognitive stimulation I looked for about 2 years before I came across your company. You are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in the technology itself but also in fostering a genuine passion in everyone who comes in contact with the SmartFit boards. They are fun and engaging and have potential in so many different arenas. ”
Nikhil Satchidanand PhD MS, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine University at Buffalo Primary Care Research Institute
Kemper House Worthington, Ohio, an advanced memory care residence specializing in Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Columbus, Ohio, is excited...
Motion 4 Life Fitness is a fitness facility in Carmel, Indiana for Active Agers, with a focus exercising to maintain an independent and healthy lifestyle...