Stawell Sports and Aquatic Centre chooses SMARTfit as the centrol focus of their communtity programs for active aging, youth and sports performance training.
Defy The Aging Process! Maintain Great Balance and Memory While You Have Fun!
The Perfect Answer to Any Active Aging Fitness Program
- Improve Balance and Stability
- Improve Mobility and Motor Skills
- Improves Memory and Cognitive Problem Solving Skills
- Enjoy Social Interaction and Team Play
- Complements All Active-aging and Wellness Programs
SMARTfit Cognitive Motor programming provides you with the tools to focus on training your brain to function efficiently while concurrently placing a cardio, strength, motor, and skill demand on your body.
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage your clients in cognitive and motor training with captivating, socially enjoyable exercise programs while you scale activities to suit the rate of progress of each client. “Active Agers” claim that SMARTfit is for the “kid in all of us.” In an appealing way, SMARTfit represents a form of time machine; adults get to visit the playground again.
- Easy to Use
- Fast Set Up
- App that drives the Model - iOS/Android interface
- Instructor supervised or self-monitored
- Gain greater levels of cognitive, motor and physical efficiency in record time.
SMARTfit technology combines seven key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Can be used by everyone – regardless of age and ability
- Scalable programming allows workouts to be precisely tailored to individual ability levels
- Provides measured and trackable progress reports
- Delivers quick results
- Create a Fun & Social environment – leading to building a joyful community
- Multisensory brain and body engagement quickly delivers results
- Gamified activities and programs are engaging and promote retention
SMARTfit Active Aging Programs
For Baby Boomers and Seniors
- Dashboard view of participant’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email participant’s progress
- Create an unlimited number of accounts
SMARTfit Pre-designed Scalable Programs:
- Balance and Stability Training
- Fall Prevention Training
- Cognitive Problem Solving
- Memory and Mental Processing Training
- Combined Cardio, Cognitive and Motor Skills Training
- Aerobic and resistance-based training
- Hand-eye-feet coordination
- Functional fitness
- Full body multi-directional movement
- Proprioception, attention and focus
- Visual, auditory & tactile response
- Memory, cognitive speed and agility
- Fun play (“for the kid in all of us”)
- Cooperation, inclusion and competition
- Confidence, self-esteem and self-control
SMARTfit improves performance and helps users explore physical movement and how their brain interacts.
See our Free Active Aging Programming currently available in the Android and iOS SMARTfit App
Download 'SMARTfit - Seize the Now' for full program list (see samples below)
SMARTfit is a workout console with an integrated CPU which allows users to configure a comprehensive collection of gamefied activites and programs to fit every participant regardless of age or ability. Trainers can draw from an extensive list of pre-designed activities and programs or, they can design their own and assign them to specific participants, then track, scale, and measure their development. This provides objective evidence of development which motivates participation and retention. The CPU is controlled by an iOS and Android App which allows users to develop their own personal workflow.
Re-establish or strengthen the connection between the brain and body.
- Improves motor and eye/hand coordination
- Improves cognitive skills
- Boosts memory function and attention span
- Increased mental and physical reaction time
- Improved immediate decision-making skills
- Enhanced executive strategy & technique under pressure
- Improves perceptual motor skills including visual and auditoryprocessing and sequencing
Who's Using SMARTfit?
“When I started looking for a novel way to engage older patients in simultaneous physical activity and cognitive stimulation I looked for about 2 years before I came across your company. You are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in the technology itself but also in fostering a genuine passion in everyone who comes in contact with the SmartFit boards. They are fun and engaging and have potential in so many different arenas. ”
Nikhil Satchidanand PhD MS, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine University at Buffalo Primary Care Research Institute
I'm very happy to have included SMARTfit systems in both of my locations. We use SMARTfit for our HDVR & trade; Plasticity Neuro...
Researchers are concerned our DNA is being negatively affected when we let technology do our moving for us.