Gamification is finally being taken more seriously as its power to engage and retain members heads to solid ground especially for youth and active agers.
Defy The Aging Process! Enjoy Vibrant Living and Ensure Your Brain and Body Keeps You in Top Form!
The Perfect Answer to Any Active Aging Fitness Program
- Improve balance and stability via dual-task cognitive–motor training
- Improve mobility and motor-skills while also strengthening muscles and joints
- Improve memory and cognitive problem solving skills
- Enjoy social interaction and team play
- Slow or avoid the onset of MCI (mild cognitive impairment)
- Address and potentially reduce symptoms of chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes
You earned your retirment! Now, will your brain and body support you as you step out to fill your bucket list? SMARTfit Cognitive-motor programming provides you with the tools to focus on training your brain and body to function efficiently as you grow older.
SMARTfit Programming is Tailored For Specific Populations
Programming for older adults must be adaptable to meet a wide variety of training needs. It needs to be easy to customize to meet the specific needs of each person while also being scalable and challenging without being overwhelming. SMARTfit's turnkey programming modules are specifically designed to be fine-tuned and scalable to meet the needs of each person regardless of ability level:
Regardless of Age or Ability, SMARTfit has the Perfect Program for You!
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage your clients in cognitive and motor training with captivating, socially enjoyable exercise programs. Activities for each exercise program can be scaled to suit the rate of progress of each client.
“Active Agers” and older adults claim that SMARTfit is for the “kid in us all.”
- Fast set up and easy to use
- Fun, engaging and motivating
- Instant feedback via the SMARTfit App - iOS/Android interface
- Instructor supervised or self-monitored
- Quickly gain greater levels of cognitive, motor and physical efficiency in record time
SMARTfit technology combines five key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Can be used by everyone – regardless of age and ability
- Scalable programming allows workouts to be precisely tailored to individual ability levels
- Provides measured and trackable progress reports
- Delivers quick results
- Create a fun & social environment – leading to building a joyful community
A Single Session Using SMARTfit can Address Key Parts of The Brain by the Following Activities
- Memory - Memory pairs, pairing and sequence activities.
- Attention - Seeking and tracking activities, and cognitive motor dual-tasks
- Processing speed - Chase the Color, Knock the Lights Out, and tracking activities
- Executive Functioning - Equations activities, track left/right/both, impulse control training
- Language - Spelling attention letters (track, seek), memory letters (pair, sequence)
- Aerobic and resistance-based training
- Hand-eye-feet coordination
- Balance/vestibular training
- Full body multi-directional movement
- Proprioception, attention and focus
- Visual, auditory & tactile response
- Memory, cognitive speed and agility
- Fun play (“for the kid in all of us”)
- Cooperation, inclusion and competition
- Confidence, self-esteem and self-control
Exercise that emulates the way we evolved is the most naturally engaging and efficient. Therefore it is more likely to be successful.” - Cathi Lamberti, founder and CEO, SMARTfit Inc.
SMARTfit Android/iOS User Interface App
SMARTfit's Powerful User-friendly App Puts Everything at Your Fingertips
Video Supported Programming
Track Progress in Real Time
Who's Using SMARTfit?
“When I started looking for a novel way to engage older patients in simultaneous physical activity and cognitive stimulation I looked for about 2 years before I came across your company. You are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in the technology itself but also in fostering a genuine passion in everyone who comes in contact with the SMARTfit. They are fun and engaging and have potential in so many different arenas. ”
Nikhil Satchidanand PhD MS, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine University at Buffalo Primary Care Research Institute
"Doing these exercises makes me feel more excited about being in the world for the next 20-30 years."
Kemper House Worthington, Ohio, an advanced memory care residence specializing in Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Columbus, Ohio, is excited...