Increasingly, more health care professionals are recommending exercise methods that combine physical exercise with brain training, allowing their patients to get more benefits out of each session.
Functional, Balance and Brain Fitness Training Programs For Active-agers
The Perfect Answer to Any Boomer/Senior Fitness Program Including Fall Prevention and Memory Training
- Improve Balance and Stability
- Improve Standing Activity Tolerance
- Improve Mobility and Motor Skills
- Improves Memory and Cognitive Problem Solving Skills
- Improve Static/Dynamic Balance
- Trains Primary Cognitive Domains Associated with Aging
- Complements All Active-aging and Wellness Programs
Having trainers, clinicians and professional athletes on our staff, we know the importance of efficient brain and body coordination training. SMARTfit programming provides the missing link by focusing on training the brain to function efficiently while concurrently placing a cardio, strength, motor, and skill demand on the body.
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage users of all ages in learning and exercise with captivating, interactive technology. SMARTfit’s powerful performance tracking and monitoring system is highly engaging and motivating. “Active Agers” have affirmed that play is for the “kid in all of us.” In an appealing way, SMARTfit represents a form of time machine; adults get to visit the playground again.
- Ease of Use
- Fast Set Up
- App that drives the Model - iOS/Android interface
- Enlist in an instructor supervised or self-monitored
- training program
- Gain greater levels of neurological, motor and physical efficiency in record time.
SMARTfit technology combines seven key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Can be used by everyone – regardless of age and ability
- Scalable programming allows workouts to be precisely tailored to individual ability levels
- Provides measured and trackable results that monitor and validate progress
- Delivers quick results – precise programming cuts the learning curve
- Create a Fun & Social environment – SGT programs are fun leading to building a joyful community
- Multisensory brain and body engagement quickly delivers results
- Gamified activities and programs are highly engaging and promote retention
SMARTfit Active Aging Programs
For Baby Boomers and Seniors
- Dashboard view of participant’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email participant’s progress
- Create an unlimited number of accounts
SMARTfit Pre-designed Scalable Programs:
- Balance and Stability Training
- Fall Prevention Training
- Cognitive Problem Solving
- Memory and Mental Processing Training
- Combined Cardio, Cognitive and Motor Skills Training
- Aerobic and resistance-based training
- Hand-eye-feet coordination
- Functional fitness
- Full body multi-directional movement
- Proprioception, attention and focus
- Visual, auditory & tactile response
- Memory, cognitive speed and agility
- Fun play (“for the kid in all of us”)
- Cooperation, inclusion and competition
- Confidence, self-esteem and self-control
SMARTfit improves performance and helps users explore physical movement and how their brain interacts.
See our Free Active Aging Programming currently available in the Android and iOS SMARTfit App
Download 'SMARTfit - Seize the Now' for full program list (see samples below)
SMARTfit® is a workout console with an integrated CPU which allows users to configure a comprehensive collection of gamefied activites and programs to fit every participant regardless of age or ability. Trainers can draw from an extensive list of pre-designed activities and programs or, they can design their own and assign them to specific participants, then track, scale, and measure their development. This provides objective evidence of development which motivates participation and retention. The CPU is controlled by an iOS and Android App which allows users to develop their own personal workflow.
Re-establish the connection between the brain and body.
- Improves motor and eye/hand coordination
- Improves cognitive skills
- Boosts memory function and attention span
- Increased mental and physical reaction time
- Improved immediate decision-making skills
- Enhanced executive strategy & technique under pressure
- Improves perceptual motor skills including visual and auditoryprocessing and sequencing
Who's Using SMARTfit?
“When I started looking for a novel way to engage older patients in simultaneous physical activity and cognitive stimulation I looked for about 2 years before I came across your company. You are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in the technology itself but also in fostering a genuine passion in everyone who comes in contact with the SmartFit boards. They are fun and engaging and have potential in so many different arenas. ”
Nikhil Satchidanand PhD MS, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine University at Buffalo Primary Care Research Institute
More and more senior centers are turning to Brain Training as a way to attract new older adults to their facilities.
Millions of people work with personal trainers every day. A quality personal trainer knows the most efficient way for their clients to reach their personal goals. Recently, many trainers have been including brain training in their routines as an added benefit to their clients.