Working Out Is A Game With This Machine
Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Wellness and Occupational Therapy
SMARTfit Cognitive Motor Training for Use in PT, OT and Speech Therapy Facilities
- Improve patient outcomes with motivating and targeted dual-task training programs
- Measure patient progress with precise tracking and objective reporting complete with data visualization
- Customizable and “done-for-you” exercise programs for a variety of patient populations and needs
- Setups available for one-on-one or group appointment types
- Increase retention and referrals with a novel and engaging experiences
SMARTfit systems and programs have been designed by clinicians and for clinicians with the intention of medical applications maintaining priority. Through experience, we have determined that engaging, multi-domain cognitive-motor dual-tasking is difficult to provide in clinical settings in applications to diverse patient populations and needs. By integrating with existing clinic workflows and enhancing currently utilized interventions, SMARTfit enhances all aspects of patient experience and patient outcomes.
SMARTfit engages patients of all ages in learning and exercise with gamification which increases engagement and retention.
SMARTfit’s App driven range of video supported protocols make it easy to implement in your facility.
- Ease of Use
- Fast Set Up
- App that drives the Model - iOS/Android interface
- Predesigned therapist supervised or self-monitored training programs
- Extensive customizable reporting and data collection capability
Meet our scientific advisors:
Beth Fisher, PhD, PT, FAPTA Professor of Clinical Physical Therapy Director, Neuroplasticity and Imaging Laboratory Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
Everything in Parkinson’s research points to the need for combining cognitive challenges with physical activities - I cannot think of a better way to do that than with SMARTfit.
Christopher Powers, PhD, PT, FACSM, FAPTA USC professor, Director, Biokinesiology Program, Co-Director, Biomechanics Research Lab
SMARTfit takes the focus of the player off the mechanics and moves it to the external, forcing the brain to solve two problems at the same time.
Charles Flowers, MD, FACS Clinical Associate Professor of Opthamology at USC Roski Eye Institute at Keck School of Medicine, Director of Sports Vision Training and Visual Rehab Center at USC Roski Eye Institute
I have been using SMARTfit on patients who have post-concussion syndrome and seeing most of their symptoms completely resolved within 2-3 weeks. I look forward to conducting a formal study to validate my findings.
SMARTFit combines various key elements that allow a targeted, multisensory, and cognitive-motor experience.
- Domain-specific dual-tasking programs
- Baseline testing and objective reporting
- Versatile interface for engaging in variable movements
- Data-driven gamification and progress visualization
- Provision of perceptual, proprioceptive, cognitive, motor, and auditory stimuli
SMARTfit Cognitive Motor Training
- Dashboard view of patient’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email patient’s progress
- Data protection, security and control available
- Specific programming for a variety of patient populations and need
- Customizable programming modules for personalized approaches
- Measurable progress tracking
- Progressions and regressions in cognitive and motor domains available
Physical Therapy Orthopedic
- Promote postural control and correction
- Facilitate proprioceptive/balance training
- Improve functional mobility
- Increase strength and physical endurance
Physical Therapy Neuro
- Visual-motor training
- Upper extremity strength, range of motion, endurance and activity tolerance
- Problem solving
- Sensory Integration
- Problem solving
- Decision making
See our Medical Programming currently available in the Android and iOS SMARTfit App
Download 'SMARTfit - Seize the Now' for full program list (see samples below)
SMARTfit® is a workout console with an integrated CPU which allows users to configure a comprehensive collection of gamefied activites and programs to fit every participant regardless of age or ability. Trainers can draw from an extensive list of pre-designed activities and programs or, they can design their own and assign them to specific participants, then track, scale, and measure their development. This provides objective evidence of development which motivates participation and retention. The CPU is controlled by an iOS and Android App which allows users to develop their own personal workflow.
Re-Establish The Connection Between The Brain and Body
- Improves motor and eye/hand coordination
- Improves cognitive skills
- Boosts memory function and attention span
- Increased mental and physical reaction time
- Improved immediate decision-making skills
- Enhanced executive strategy & technique under pressure
- Improves perceptual motor skills including visual and auditory processing and sequencing.
Who Is Using SMARTfit?
“Everything in Parkinson’s research points to the need for combining cognitive challenges with physical activities- I cannot think of a better way to do that than with SMARTfit.”
Beth Fisher, PhD, PT, FAPTA Professor of Clinical Physical Therapy Director, Neuroplasticity and Imaging Laboratory Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy University of Southern California
Rééduca, Paris, awards the 2018 trophy for the best innovation in rehabilitation and kinesiology to SMARTfit
Keeping fit, staying sharp: University of Buffalo works to uncover secret of aging gracefully