The SMARTfit® Single consists of an Android/iOS App-driven console connected to a 46” wide by 92” high station featuring 9 targets that can withstand high impact contact from hands, feet, any air-filled or rubber medicine or sports ball. The target interface can be configured to display a variety of symbols, numbers, and images, each corresponding with cognitive and reaction demands of the hundreds of available activities each designed to promote cognitive engagement along with motor, cardio, reaction, skill and balance training.
The SMARTfit® Single is designed to fire up new neurons along with a fun, cardiovascular functional workout. Applications include personal training, small group training, sports performance training, medical wellness, clinical rehab and active aging programs.
The Elite Trainer for Personal Training and SGT
The SMARTfit® Single can be wall-mounted, floor-mounted or portable, and can be optionally configured to interact with up to five portable Strike Pods to create a 360 degree training environment. The SMARTfit® Single is the most versatile training console we provide due to its combination of portability and range of modes and programming options. Using SMARTfit® Single, extensive elite level functional and brain training is possible in limited space locations.
- Touch sensitive targets detect contact ranging from delicate touch or forceful impact.
- Not just lights - multifunction targets display letters, numbers, images, and words.
- Target touch sensitivity is customizable and adjustable to match user preferences and workout style
- Available in frame-mounted or wall-mounted configurations.
- CPU syncs with up to five remote wireless Strike Pods.
- Customizable range of functional and brain training training activities and turnkey progams.
Unlock the capability of SMARTfit® Functional and Brain Training.
Building functional and brain training programming or action based educational content creates a wealth of benefits such visual processing, coordination, sensory processing, problem solving, focus, strength, and balance. Trainers, clinicians, and educators can use SMARTfit to design specific training programs to fit the outcomes they seek.