Dr. Christopher Powers, PhD, PT, FACSM, FAPTA USC professor, Director, Biokinesiology Program, Co-Director, Biomechanics Research Lab takes the lead in creating SMARTfit's sports rehab programming.
Train With Intention
Speed, Reaction and Cognitive Training Programs for Sports
- Developed with the Competitive Athlete in Mind
- Progressive Ability Programming
- Track Results – Scored Performance Over Time, Impact Accuracy
- Trains Athletes for Peak Performance Throughout the Game
- Develop Vital Underlying Reaction and Motor Skills for your Sport
What Is The SMARTfit Difference
Having trainers, clinicians and professional athletes on our staff, we know the importance of brain and body coordination training and how to facilitate it in the most efficient manner. We call it ‘Seize the Now’ programming. SMARTfit programming provides the missing link by focusing on training the brain to function efficiently while concurrently placing a cardio, strength, motor, and skill demand on the body.
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage athletes of all ages in learning and exercise with captivating, interactive technology. SMARTfit’s powerful performance tracking and monitoring system is highly engaging and motivating. Having the cognitive edge on the competition can mean the difference between winning and losing!
- Ease of Use
- Fast Set Up
- App that drives the Model - iOS/Android interface
- Enlist in an instructor supervised or self-monitored training program
- Gain greater levels of neurological, motor and physical efficiency in record time.
SMARTfit technology combines seven key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Multisensory stimulation
- High-level engagement through game play
- Instant feedback via measurable and tracked results
- Real, tactile, resistance and impact based training
- Multi-planar upper body functional or sports movements
- Social & Team interaction
SMARTfit Intelligent Sports Programming
- Dashboard view of athlete’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email athlete’s progress
- Create unlimited number of accounts for athletes
- Reaction based protocols
- Scalable Programming for all athletes
- Cognitive Problem Solving
- Programming from Low Stress to High Stress situations
- Programming Low Cognitive Activities to High Cognitive Activities
- Programming Static Drills to Dynamic Drills
Improve Athletic Performance
Throwing, catching, kicking, tracking, conditioning, accuracy, placement, footwork, ball speed and control, quickness, speed and agility
Improves Your Performance By
- Processing Information Faster
- Recovering Quickly from Mistakes
- Making Immediate Decisions
- Increasing Attention Span
- Managing Stress Better
- Improve Executive Strategy & Technique Under Pressure
Validated by Elite Athletes
- Ability to Slow Down the Game
- Improved Timing
- Faster Reaction Skills
- Better Ball Control
- Better Accuracy of Shots
- Core Balance Improved Dramatically
- Improved Visual Awareness
Create the physical and mental conditions to function efficiently in the now.
See our Free Sports Performance Programming currently available in the Android and iOS SMARTfit App
Download 'SMARTfit - Seize the Now' for full program list (see samples below)
SMARTfit® is a workout console with an integrated CPU which allows users to configure a comprehensive collection of gamified activities, drills, and training programs to fit a variety of sports and sports vision training applications. Custom workouts can be designed which allows trainers to create their own sports specific drills, and engage athletes in varying levels of cognitive intensity from low level to high performance. Users can control the CPU from a remote application that is compatible with iOS and Android devices allowing users to develop their own personal training programs then track and measure their progress.
Re-establish the connection between the brain and body
- Improves motor and eye/hand coordination
- Improves cognitive skills.
- Boosts memory function and attention span
- Increased mental and physical reaction time
- Improved immediate decision-making skills
- Enhanced executive strategy & technique under pressure
- Improves perceptual motor skills including visual and auditory processing and sequencing.
Who Is Using SMARTfit?
“I see SMARTfit as a way for elite athletes to break through performance plateaus and develop the vital underlying reaction and motor skills for sports. More importantly, it helps to develop efficient on-the-spot mental processing which is great for sports as well as all high-pressure professions such as business, military and policing. This platform is limitless.”
Lawrence Jackson, Former NFL Defensive End
Working Out Is A Game With This Machine
Rééduca, Paris, awards the 2018 trophy for the best innovation in rehabilitation and kinesiology to SMARTfit