Taekwondo is a Korean martial art that has grown in popularity, especially among children who are learning how to move their bodies and engage...
Give Youth An Academic Edge While Creating Powerful Sports Play Activities
- Increases MVPA (moderate to vigorous physical activity) to Over 50% of Class-Time
- Progressive Ability Programming
- Meets the Needs of Every Child
- Encourages Team Participation
- Develop Vital Learning and Motor Skills
What Is The SMARTfit Difference?
SMARTfit’s diverse programming is designed to infuse your PE, afterschool and youth sports programs with a wide range of highly effective gamified activities and programs that make your classes and workouts engaging, challenging, and fun! SMARTfit programming provides the missing link by focusing on training the brain to function efficiently while concurrently placing a cardio, strength, motor, and skill demand on the body.
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage youth of all ages in learning and exercise with captivating, interactive technology. SMARTfit’s powerful performance tracking and monitoring system is highly engaging and motivating. A 30 minute PE class on SMARTfit helps students focus and learn better.
- Ease of Use
- Fast Set Up
- App that drives the Model - iOS/Android interface
- Enlist in an instructor supervised or self-monitored training program
- Gain greater levels of neurological, motor and physical efficiency in record time.
SMARTfit technology combines seven key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Can be used by everyone – regardless of age and ability
- Provide instant feedback through motivating play
- Delivers quick results – eliminating the learning curve
- Create a Fun & Social environment – leading to building a community within
- Multisensory stimulation
- High-level engagement through game play
- Social & Team interaction
SMARTfit Intelligent Youth Programming
A new training method and range of programs for youth of all ages
- Dashboard view of child’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email child’s progress
- Create unlimited number of accounts
- Reaction Based Protocols
- Scalable Programming for all Youth
- Cognitive Problem Solving
- Programming from No Competition to High Competition
- Programming Low Cognitive Activities to High Cognitive Activities
- Programming Static Drills to Dynamic Drills
Improve PE Performance
- Throwing, catching and kicking
- Tracking, conditioning, accuracy, placement.
- Footwork, ball speed and control, quickness, speed and agility
Improve Academic Performance
- Processing Information Faster
- Building memory, retention and recall
- Increasing Attention Span
- Managing Stress Better
- Improving Executive Strategy & Technique Under Pressure
Create healthier and more productive communities. SMARTfit improves academic performance and helps youth exlpore physical movements and how their brain interacts.
SMARTfit® is a workout console with an integrated CPU which allows users to configure a comprehensive collection of games, drills, and training modes to fit a variety of clinical scenarios. Custom lesson plans can be designed which allows clinicians to create their own nuanced approach to therapy, rehab, or coordinated healthcare, and engage patients in varying levels of cognitive intensity from mild to aggressive. Users can control the CPU from a remote application that is compatible with iOS and Android devices allowing users to develop their own personal workflow.
SMARTfit Youth Benefits
- Raise academic performance
- Improve health and fitness
- Build strength, motor and sports skills
- Increase focus and attention span
- Develop and sharpen social skills
- Exercise the entire body
- Improve focus and alignment
- Reduce aggressive behavior and out-of-school suspensions
Who Is Using SMARTfit?
“We have loved every aspect of our SMARTfit Trainer experience from the installation process, to training, to the level of exemplary customer service. We love using the walls in our schools and at our community wellness and family fitness events.”
Kathi McGuigan of Greater Amsterdam School District
Most people agree that exercising is good for the body, but what are the real benefits for the mind?
Childcare centers play an important role in helping children develop socially, cognitively, and emotionally. Many top childcare centers are...