Working Out Is A Game With This Machine
Cognitive, Motor, Fitness and Sports Training for Youth
Give Your Your The Academic Edge With Powerful Gamified Activities Designed to Improve Brain and Body Fitness
- Increase MVPA (moderate to vigorous physical activity) to Over 50% of Class-Time
- Progressive Ability Programming
- Meet the Needs of Every Child
- Encourage Team Participation
- Develop Vital Learning and Motor Skills
What Is The SMARTfit Difference?
SMARTfit’s diverse programming is designed to infuse your classroom curriculum, PE, afterschool and youth sports programs with a wide range of highly effective gamified activities and programs that make your classes and workouts engaging, challenging, and fun! SMARTfit programming provides the missing link by focusing on training the brain to function efficiently while concurrently building cardio fitness, strength, speed and motor skills.
SMARTfit’s line of ‘Seize the Now’ training systems engage youth of all ages in learning and exercise with captivating, interactive technology. SMARTfit’s powerful performance tracking and monitoring system is highly engaging and motivating. A 30 minute PE class on SMARTfit helps students focus and learn better.
- Ease of Use
- Fast Set Up
- App that drives the Model - iOS/Android interface
- Enlist in an instructor supervised or self-monitored training program
- Gain greater levels of neurological, motor and physical efficiency in record time.
SMARTfit technology combines key elements to create a unique, fun, measurable and highly effective integrated multisensory brain-body training experience.
- Can be used by everyone – regardless of age and ability
- Provide instant feedback through motivating play
- Delivers quick results – eliminating the learning curve
- Create a fun & social environment
- High-level engagement with gamified technology
- Social & team interaction
- Baseline and progress reporting
SMARTfit Youth Programming
An engaging new training method for youth of all ages
- Dashboard view of child’s overall progress
- Generate, print or email child’s progress
- Create unlimited number of accounts
- Regular software upgrades available for download througy the SMARTfit App
- Reaction Based Protocols
- Scalable brain, cardio and motorskills programming for all Youth
- Cognitive Problem Solving
- Scalable learning games involving step counting, equations, memory and spelling
Improve PE Performance
- Throwing, catching and kicking
- Tracking, conditioning, accuracy, placement.
- Footwork, ball speed and control, quickness, speed and agility
Improve Academic Performance
- Processing information faster
- Building memory, retention and recall
- Increasing Attention Span
- Managing stress
- Improving executive function
Create healthier and more productive communities. SMARTfit improves academic performance and helps youth exlpore physical exercise in a fun social environment where they develop the skills to play sports in an unthreatening environment.
SMARTfit is made up of an integrated CPU which allows users to configure a comprehensive collection of activities, drills, and training modes to fit a variety of clinical, academic and play scenarios. Custom lesson plans can be designed which allows clinicians/teachers/instructors to create their own approach to engage youth in varying levels of cognitive intensity depending and the age and ability of the players. Users can control the CPU from a remote application that is compatible with iOS and Android devices allowing them to develop their own personal workflow.
SMARTfit Youth Benefits
- Improve academic performance
- Improve health and fitness
- Build strength, motor and sports skills
- Increase focus and attention span
- Develop and sharpen social skills
- Have fun and learn to play
- Improve focus and attention
- Reduce bullying and out-of-school suspensions through natural team play
Who Is Using SMARTfit?
“We have loved every aspect of our SMARTfit Trainer experience from the installation process, to training, to the level of exemplary customer service. We love using the walls in our schools and at our community wellness and family fitness events.”
Kathi McGuigan of Greater Amsterdam School District
Rééduca, Paris, awards the 2018 trophy for the best innovation in rehabilitation and kinesiology to SMARTfit
Taekwondo is a Korean martial art that has grown in popularity, especially among children who are learning how to move their bodies and engage...